Betty Sargent is a lifelong resident of Milton, West Virginia, full-time realtor with twenty plus years of experience in real estate, and has served as a member of the Old Colony Advisory Board, Huntington Board of Realtors, Kanawha Valley Board of Realtors, and West Virginia Women’s Council of Realtors
In addition to her work in real estate, Betty is actively involved in her community, having served as Mayor of Milton for three terms and serving in many civic organizations. And, she considers herself blessed to be the mother of two children, grandchildren and two great grandchildren!
She can often be seen working in the community in the company of her sidekick, Barkley.
Since 1991, Betty has been able to maintain multi-million dollar sales each year receiving the Old Colony Diamond Award 2015 for highest volume sales. In order to achieve this, Betty has worked hard to provide a level of service that clients expect and that has resulted in a high level of customer satisfaction and a referral rate of which she is very proud. Customer satisfaction is of the highest importance to Betty.
Education, Accreditations and Personal Achievements
- Realtor licensed in West Virginia
- Member of the Huntington Board of Realtors, Kanawha Board of Realtors, West Virginia Association of Realtors, and National Association of Realtors (NAR)
- Past member of the Huntington Board of Realtors Board of Directors
- Past Huntington Board of Realtors 2009 Realtor of the Year Award
- Multi-Million Dollar Agent Since 1991
- Member of Old Colony Advisory Board
- Old Colony Hall of Fame Award
- 2010 Old Colony Top Producer Award (Statewide Number of Units Sold)
- Presidents Diamond Circle Award
- Presidents Club Award
- Former Mayor of Milton, WV for Three Consecutive Terms
- Past President of Milton Rotary
- Past Board of Director for The Huntington Museum of Art
- Past Board of Directors for The Huntington Chamber of Commerce
- Member of Milton Garden Club
- Always Active in Business, Community Organization and Volunteer Work
- Lifelong Resident of Milton, WV
Accredited Buyer Representative (ABR).
The benchmark of excellence in buyer representation. This coveted designation is awarded to real estate practitioners by the Real Estate BUYER’S AGENT Council (REBAC) of the National Association of Realtors whom meets the specified educational and practical experience.
Certified Residential Specialist (CRS).
The symbol of excellence in residential real estate.
Graduate Realtor Institute (GRI).
The mark of a real estate professional that has made the commitment to provide a high level of professional services by securing a strong educational foundation.
Residential Marketing Manager (RMM)
Certified Real Estate Negotiator (CREN)